Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

From My Garden to Yours!


Hello again, my friends! I hope you're having a lovely day. I'm excited to share a tutorial for these 'wild roses' with you on the Maja Design Blog! I have just a little sneak peek here. For the full tutorial just click on the link and hop on over to the Maja Blog 


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will enjoy these flowers as much as I do. I send you wishes for all things good and wonderful!

Hugs,
Maja Design Papers Used: 
Vintage-Autumn-Basics

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Already checked out the wonderful tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! Wonderful tutorial! I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete